Recipes — Pork
The Best Pork Chop Marinade - Pork chops have never tasted this good! Simple to make, tastes like a five star dish. Features our Smoke Mesquite Olive Oil and our Moscatel Wine Vinegar.
- Tags: Appetizer, Apricot White Balsamic, Bianco White Balsamic, Cilantro & Red Onion Olive Oil, Garlic Olive Oil, Lamb/Wild Game, Main, Pork, Rosemary Olive Oil
- Tags: Aji Verde Olive Oil, Cayenne Olive Oil, Chipotle Olive Oil, Gala Apple Balsamic, Main, Persian Lime Olive Oil, Pork
- Tags: Fish/Seafood, Garlic Olive Oil, Herbes De Provence Olive Oil, Italian Herbs Balsamic, Pork, Poultry
Ingredients: Filling:1 Tbsp. Toasted Sesame Oil1 medium carrot, grated2 cloves garlic, crushed1 c. shredded Chinese cabbage or Bok Choy1 Tbsp. Thai, Teriyaki, or Oriental Stir-Fry seasoning4 green onions, thinly sliced1/2 lb. ground pork or chicken1 egg white1 Tbsp. sauce (see below) Sauce:1 tsp. Cayenne Chili Olive Oil1 Tbsp. sugar1 Tbsp. soy sauce1 Tbsp. water Dough, gluten free:1 c. white rice flour3/4 c. tapioca flour (also known as tapioca starch)2 Tbsp. Mild Extra Virgin Olive Oil 2/3 c. boiled water (adjust as necessary) Instructions: Filling: Heat vegetable oil in coated wok or non-stick frying pan over med-high heat. Add carrot, garlic,...
Ingredients:1 pack bacon4-5 sweet onionsHarissa Olive Oil2 Tbsp. black pepperFor the Spicy Mayo: 3 Tbsp. mayo1 Tbsp. Fire in the Kitchen Hot toTrot Rub1 tsp. lemon/lime juice1/4 tsp. Chipotle Olive OilInstructions: Cut onion into 1/2 inch thick rings and pop the internal rings out until you have a nice sturdy onion ring. Brush onion with homemade Harissa Olive Oil. Wrap each onion ring with bacon and secure with skewer or toothpick. Heavily cover the onion rings with pepper and grill until bacon is crispy or fry in a frying pan. For the Spicy Mayo: In bowl, combine all ingredients until...
Ingredients:Steaks:4 medium pork shoulder steaks3 Tbsp. Tuscan Herbs Olive Oil (or try Mesquite Smoke Olive Oil)3 Tbsp. Peach White Balsamic2 Tbsp. Fire in the Kitchen Veggie Blaze or SmokeaterVegetables:2 stalks celery2 peppers, any color1 med-large beet1 c. cauliflower1 c. broccoli1 c. mushrooms2 Tbsp. Dill Olive Oil, plus some for drizzling1 Tbsp. Peach White Balsamicsea salt and pepper Instructions: Lay meat on cutting board in single layer. Pat dry with paper towels. Drizzle with Tuscan Herb Olive Oil and Peach White Balsamic and rub to coat meat entirely with oil and vinegar. Sprinkle on Veggie Blaze and rub to coat meat...
- Tags: Dill Olive Oil, Main, Mesquite Smoke Olive Oil, Peach White Balsamic, Pork, Tuscan Herb Olive Oil, Vegetables
- Tags: Black Truffle Olive Oil, Honey Pepper Vinegar, Lemon Olive Oil, Main, Pork, Robust EVOO, Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic