Recipes — Rosemary Olive Oil
- Tags: Appetizer, Honey Pepper Vinegar, Moscatel Wine Vinegar, Rosemary Olive Oil, Sauces/Salsas/Marinades
- Tags: Dill Olive Oil, Garlic Olive Oil, Lemon Olive Oil, Mushroom & Sage Olive Oil, Rosemary Olive Oil
- Tags: Blood Orange Olive Oil, Garlic Olive Oil, Lemon Olive Oil, Persian Lime Olive Oil, Rosemary Olive Oil
- Tags: Appetizer, Breakfast/Breads/Muffins, Moscatel Wine Vinegar, Rosemary Olive Oil, Soups/Salads, Vegetarian
- Tags: Appetizer, Apricot White Balsamic, Bianco White Balsamic, Cilantro & Red Onion Olive Oil, Garlic Olive Oil, Lamb/Wild Game, Main, Pork, Rosemary Olive Oil
Ingredients:8 chicken thighs6 small red potatoes, quartered1/2 c. Rosemary Olive Oil (or as much as needed)1 1/2 tsp. chopped fresh oregano1 1/2 tsp. garlic powdersalt and pepper to taste Instructions: Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Place chicken and potatoes into a large bowl. Pour olive oil over them, and stir to coat. Scatter the chicken and potato pieces in a large baking dish, or cookie sheet with sides. Sprinkle with oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Bake for 1 hour in the preheated oven, uncovered. Baste during the last 15 minutes for extra crispness.
Ingredients:1/2 c. Rosemary Olive Oil1/2 c. ranch dressing3 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce1 tsp. minced fresh rosemary2 tsp. salt2 tsp. Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar1/4 tsp. ground black pepper, or to taste1 Tbsp. white sugar, or to taste (optional)5 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into 1 inch cubes Instructions: In a medium bowl, stir together the olive oil, ranch dressing, Worcestershire sauce, rosemary, salt, lemon balsamic, pepper, and sugar. Let stand for 5 minutes. Place chicken in the bowl, and stir to coat with the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Preheat the grill for medium-high heat. Thread chicken...
Ingredients:2 Tbsp. Rosemary Olive Oil2 1/2 lbs. king salmon fillet, skinned and de-boned1 c. dry bread crumbs1/2 c. minced red onion1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard2 tsp. prepared horseradish2 eggs, lightly beaten2 tsp. minced fresh rosemary1/2 tsp. salt1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper Instructions: Prepare the salmon by cutting into strips, cutting the strips crosswise, and chopping the fish until well minced. Be sure to remove any remaining bones. In a large bowl, mix the minced salmon with bread crumbs, red onion, Dijon mustard, horseradish, and eggs. Season with rosemary, salt, and pepper. Chill at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator. Preheat...
Ingredients:5 lb. boneless lamb shoulder, cut into 1 inch pieces6 Tbsp. Dijon mustard4 Tbsp. Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar4 Tbsp. Rosemary Olive Oil1/2 tsp. salt1/2 tsp. black pepper1/4 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary1/2 tsp. crumbled dried sage4 cloves garlic, chopped4 green bell peppers, cut into large chunks1 - 10 oz. package whole fresh mushrooms1 - 16 oz. can pineapple chunks, drained with juice reserved1 pint cherry tomatoes4 onions, quartered1 - 10 oz. jar maraschino cherries, drained and juice reserved1/3 c. Butter Olive Oil Instructions: Place lamb in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, stir together mustard, vinegar, Rosemary Olive Oil,...
- Tags: Butter Olive Oil, Lamb/Wild Game, Main, Pork, Rosemary Olive Oil, Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic