Recipes — Cilantro & Red Onion Olive Oil
- Tags: Blood Orange Olive Oil, Cilantro & Red Onion Olive Oil, Cranberry Pear White Balsamic, Garlic Olive Oil
- Tags: Appetizer, Apricot White Balsamic, Bianco White Balsamic, Cilantro & Red Onion Olive Oil, Garlic Olive Oil, Lamb/Wild Game, Main, Pork, Rosemary Olive Oil
Ingredients:2-3 cloves garlic1-2 Tbsp. paprika1 Tbsp. sea salt1/4 c. Jalapeño White Balsamic Vinegar1 chili pepper, chopped1/2 c. Garlic Olive Oil1/2 c. Cilantro & Roasted Onion Olive Oil Instructions: Place all the ingredients together in a blender or food processor and process until fairly smooth. Use as a marinade for pork, chicken or beef. Meats flavored with adobo are often left to marinate for up to 5 days. The longer the time, the better the flavor. Balsamic Vinegar is light in this recipe and wakes up the flavors, but you can substitute lime juice or a mixture of lime juice and...
- Tags: Blood Orange Olive Oil, Cilantro & Red Onion Olive Oil, Honeybell Orange White Balsamic, Lemon Olive Oil, Lime White Balsamic, Persian Lime Olive Oil, Sauces/Salsas/Marinades, Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic
- Tags: Cilantro & Red Onion Olive Oil, Oregano White Balsamic, Sauces/Salsas/Marinades, Traditional Balsamic
Ingredients:48 oz. chicken stock3-4 Tbsp. Cilantro and Red Onion Olive Oil3 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced3 cloves garlic, crushed2 Tbsp. Garlic Olive Oil2 wide strips of lemon zest1/2 c. mint, chopped1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes (or to taste)1/2 c. ricejuice of 1/2 lemon (about 2 Tbsp.)cayenne pepper, to tastesalt, to taste Instructions: In a large sauce pan, add chicken stock, lemon zest strip, rice and half the mint. Simmer 15-20 min until rice is tender. Meanwhile in a sauté pan, heat Cilantro and Onion Olive Oil with the Garlic Oil, chicken breasts, garlic, and red pepper flakes. Cook until...
Ingredients for the Dressing:1/4 c. Honey Pepper Vinegar1 Tbsp. honey1/2 tsp. cumin1 clove Imperial Black Garlic, mashed1/2 tsp. salt4 Tbsp. Persian Lime Olive Oil|sea salt and fresh ground pepper Ingredients for the Tortilla Strips:6 - 6 inch corn tortillas1 1/2 Tbsp. Cilantro & Red Onion Olive Oil1/2 tsp. sea salt Ingredients for the Salad:1 head romaine lettuce, chopped1 bell pepper, diced1/2 of a red onion, diced1/2 of a jicama, peeled and diced4 tomatoes, seeded and diced4 ears of corn (if fresh corn is not in season, use 1 1/2 c. frozen sweet corn)1 1/2 c. black beans, rinsed and drained...
- Tags: Cilantro & Red Onion Olive Oil, Honey Pepper Vinegar, Persian Lime Olive Oil, Side Dishes, Soups/Salads
- Tags: Bianco White Balsamic, Cilantro & Red Onion Olive Oil, Espresso Balsamic, Lemon Olive Oil, Main, Medium EVOO, Poultry, Robust EVOO, Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic, Soups/Salads, Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- Tags: Appetizer, Cilantro & Red Onion Olive Oil, Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic, Side Dishes, Soups/Salads