Recipes — Herbes De Provence Olive Oil
- Tags: Gala Apple Balsamic, Herbes De Provence Olive Oil, Pasta/Rice, Roasted Walnut Oil, Side Dishes, Soups/Salads
- Tags: Fish/Seafood, Garlic Olive Oil, Herbes De Provence Olive Oil, Italian Herbs Balsamic, Pork, Poultry
- Tags: Herbes De Provence Olive Oil, Oregano White Balsamic, Pinot Nero White Balsamic, Soups/Salads, Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
Ingredients:1 French baguette, fresh3 Tbsps. Herbes de Provence Olive Oilsea salt and pepper, to taste2 c. soft goat cheese, spreadable Instructions: Slice baguette to desired thickness, drizzle each slice with Herb de Provence Olive Oil, salt and pepper. Bake until golden brown, 8-12 minutes at 375F. Spread soft goat cheese over each slice, serve with pistou if desired.
Ingredients:1/4 c. Herbes de Provence Olive Oil1 yellow onion, sliced1 Granny Smith apple, peeled, cored, and sliced8 oz. Brie cheese1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed Instructions: Preheat oven to 400F (205C). Heat 3 tablespoons of oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir onion and apple in butter until tender and browned. Set aside. Arrange Brie on top of thawed puff pastry. Top the cheese with the apple and onion mixture. Fold puff pastry over the cheese, and pinch closed. Brush with remaining Herbes de Provence Olive Oil. Bake about 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown....
Ingredients:1 lb chicken cutlets1/2 tsp. Herbes de Provence1 pinch salt1 pinch pepper2 tsp. Herbes de Provence Olive Oil1/4 c. whipping cream, (35%)1 Tbsp. Sicilian Lemon White BalsamicAvocado Salad: 1 ripe avocado7 c. spring salad mix1/2 c. thinly sliced radishes, (about 4)1/4 c. coarsely torn fresh tarragon1/4 c. chopped fresh chives4 tsp. Mild or Medium Extra Virgin Olive Oil2 tsp. Mango White Balsamic Vinegar2 tsp. lemon juice1 pinch salt1 pinch pepperInstructions: Sprinkle chicken all over with Herbes de Provence, salt and pepper. In large skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook chicken, turning once, until no longer pink inside, about 6...
- Tags: Herbes De Provence Olive Oil, Main, Mango White Balsamic, Medium EVOO, Mild EVOO, Poultry, Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic
Ingredients:4 lamb shanks, (about 1-1/2 lb)1 tsp. sea salt1 tsp.Herbes de Provence1/4 tsp. pepper1 Tbsp. Herbes de Provence Olive OilBalsamic Tomato Sauce: 1 Tbsp. Medium or Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil1 onion, diced3 cloves garlic, minced1 bay leaf1/4 tsp. sea salt1/4 tsp. pepper1 can (28 oz.) whole tomatoes2 Tbsp. granulated sugar2 Tbsp. Oregano White Balsamic Vinegar2 Tbsp. tomato paste1 sprig fresh basilInstructions: Place lamb in dish; rub all over with salt, herbes de Provence and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours. (Make-ahead: Refrigerate for up to 24 hours). In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; brown lamb, in...
- Tags: Herbes De Provence Olive Oil, Lamb/Wild Game, Main, Medium EVOO, Oregano White Balsamic, Robust EVOO