The sweet and savoury aroma of maple syrup meets a touch of oaky barrel aged bourbon flavor. For an unexpected twist, add it into a brunch themed cocktail. This is superb on pork, Brussels sprouts, sweet breakfast items, and grilled pineapple. It is also a great add-in to mustards or your homemade BBQ sauce.
Blood Orange Olive Oil, Butter or Sweet Butter Olive Oils, Garlic Olive Oil, Lemon Olive Oil, Lime Olive Oil, Roasted Walnut Oil
- Drizzle with Roasted Walnut oil or Butter olive oil on pancakes, waffles, or French toast.
- Reduce and use it as a glaze for bacon slices, chicken, and pork.
- Combine with Blood Orange olive oil to make an earthy and sweet salad dressing.
- Add it to the wet ingredients of your favorite pumpkin bread recipe or whip it into cream cheese and frost carrot cake.
- Mix it with a spicy Dijon mustard to glaze ham.
- Add to baked beans or a homemade BBQ sauce.
- Combine it with confectioners sugar to glaze scones and cinnamon buns.