Mint Agrumato Olive Oil
This all-natural, fresh mint-flavoured EVOO is produced by crushing the olives and mint leaves simultaneously in the same press without the use of any added essences. This is what agrumato means - crushed together! This process allows for the essential oils from the plant to harmonize with the oil from fresh Frantoio olives. The aroma of this olive oil is true-to-herb--overwhelmingly pleasant, freshly-plucked mint leaves!
Blueberry, Chocolate, Espresso, Honeybell Orange, Lemon, Mango, Vanilla
- dress fresh watermelon or summer fruit salads, with or without leafy greens
- marinate lamb, pork, beef, or seafood
- brighten a salsa or gazpacho
- flavour cupcakes, cookies, or loaves
- enhance your taztiki sauce or drizzle over lamb chops!