Citrus Mint White Balsamic
A bright mix of citrus, earthy, and fresh mint notes! Tangy, subtly sweet, and floral, perfect for South Asian dishes, imparting citrusy and bright flavours to curries and stir-frys. This balsamic springs to life when combined with our Cilantro & Red Onion Olive Oil. If you want to be creative and bold, this vinegar is also a fantastic complement to summer soups and drinks.
Cilantro & Red Onion Olive Oil, Garlic Olive Oil, Lemon Olive Oil, Lime Olive Oil, Toasted Sesame OilIdeas:
- Combine with Cilantro & Red Onion, Garlic, or Persian Lime Olive Oil, for a dressing on a carrot, roasted beets, and jicama salad.
- Use to prepare the most delicious refrigerator pickles using cucumbers, carrots, cauliflower, green beans, and asparagus.
- Combine with Toasted Sesame Seed oil and low-sodium soy sauce to use in vegetable stir-fry.
- Use to finish pea or chilled cucumber soup.
- Combine with Persian Lime olive oil to stir-fry Napa cabbage, rice noodles, roasted peanuts, and chopped fresh cilantro.
- Combine with sparkling water for a refreshing thirst quencher.
- Mix with light rum for a unique twist on the classic mojito.