- Drizzle with Roasted Walnut oil or Butter olive oil on pancakes, waffles, or French toast.
- Reduce and use it as a glaze for bacon slices, chicken, and pork.
- Combine with Blood Orange olive oil to make an earthy and sweet salad dressing.
- Add it to the wet ingredients of your favorite pumpkin bread recipe or whip it into cream cheese and frost carrot cake.
- Mix it with a spicy Dijon mustard to glaze ham.
- Add to baked beans or a homemade BBQ sauce.
- Combine it with confectioners sugar to glaze scones and cinnamon buns.