Gochuhang is a traditional Korean fermented red chili paste, transformed here into a wonderfully unique vinegar! A powerful kick of fermented heat is followed by a subtle sweetness. You’re going to love using this spicy, savoury, and sweet Gochujang White Balsamic in all of your Asian inspired dishes and stir-frys. Try it when pickling vegetables or drizzle over crispy fried chicken!
- Cilantro & Red Onion Olive Oil, Garlic Olive Oil, Lime Olive Oil, Toasted Sesame Oil
- mix with soy sauce and wasabi for sushi
- drizzle over your seafood ceviche
- sauté pork chops and deglaze the pan with this!
- flavour kimchi or mango salsa!